Perfect Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gm App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nero

Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Gm App   Gm App I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:04 pm

Very Happy Sup I'm new to this server along with a friend of mine and we want to know if we can both become gms. the reason why i think this should happen is because we have plenty of experience with not just gunz, but flyff, runescape, and more. Also, me and my friend are good at bringing plenty of people to the server and we make sure that everyone is respectful, play fair, and that people know we are here to help. Not just do we have experience with being a staff, we have experience with the players, dealing with situations, and making sure that nothing is wrong with the server such as bugs, and many more.Mainly, if someone needs help to learn an y skills of such sort, me and my friend will immediately assist the player with the skill they wish to learn. Since i know that you will be asking me what i can do for the server i will answer that for you. What we can do for this server is common but very important. Me and my friend both can get an estimation of 2 people per day. If those people each invite 2 more people that ends you with 6 people. Also, the reason why we feel that we are different from other staff is because we take our jobs of being a staff more seriously then anybody I've seen before. For example, my friend and i are willing to make a trailer for the server. Also, if anybody needs help questing me and my friend will help them no matter what the cost. Not just wont we help anybody but me and my friend are very active players and are fair when it comes to events. for example, during LMS if a player is lagging badly my friend would watch on that player in particular to see how bad his lag is and decide the judgment of 1. or his points count or 2. The person who died before him gets the point. Also, we follow all the rules of staff and fairly judge anybody who would break the rules. Also, i know your probably going to ask me whats makes us different. Not just do we take our job seriously, we also try to do things that do not relate to our position. for example, i can make some designs for the sever and give plenty of suggestions. My friend can make plenty of videos with outstanding graphics and details. With some assistance, i can make designs with the right programs, and my friend can edit the multiple films of Perfect Gamerz Gunz getting plenty to know how much of a good server we are and how much better we will become. Me and my friend are offering full co-operation, support, and as much help as we can give for your server.

I would like to thank you for your time and patience to read my application.

If you would like to talk to me or my friend the emails are below.

mine- sason_g@msn.com

friends- noobsterrockstar@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect Gamerz :: Introductions And Goodbyes-
Jump to: